The Wheel of Time - The Call of the Horn
The Archers is an inn in Emond’s Field in the Two Rivers. For a long time the Winespring Inn has been the only inn in the village, but the swelling in size of the settlement with the influx of many refugees from wars elsewhere has seen demand for a second tavern grow. The Archers was under construction in early 1000 NE when Elayne Trakand and Egwene al’Vere met in the village during a visit to Tel’aran’rhiod, and was noted by Egwene as one of many changes to happen to the village in just the last two years.
The proprietor of the Archers and the attitude of the villagers to the new inn is not known.